Naturalization / Citizenship Document Replacement

This page is to prepare your Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document (Form N-565).
Please make sure you do not register with any other site that poses as the US Immigration Organization. To make sure you register with the US Immigration, check that US Immigration Organization is written at the top of the browser. Please also note that US Immigration Organization never accepts credit card payments. Only check payments online or via the mail are available.

Beware of Immigration Scams: It came to our attention that there are a lot of companies charging between $99.00-1600.00 (345.00 processing fee not included), while the actual preparation price with the US Immigration Organization is $345.00.

Important: You cannot apply for Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document (Form N-565) in local USCIS branch. You must submit your application by mail.

Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document (Form N-565)


Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document, is used to apply to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for a replacement of:

1. Declaration of Intention
2. Certificate of Naturalization
3. Certificate of Citizenship
4. Repatriation Certificate; or
5. To apply for a special certificate of naturalization as a U.S. citizen to be recognized by a foreign country.

Who May File Form N-565?
You may apply for a replacement:
1. If you have been issued a Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, Declaration of Intention or Repatriation Certificate which has been lost, mutilated, or destroyed;
2. If your name has been changed by marriage or by court order after the document was issued and you seek a document in the new name; or
3. If you are a naturalized citizen desiring to obtain recognition as a citizen of the United States by a foreign country, you may apply for a special certificate for that purpose.